A List Of The Most Widespread Topics For A Master's Dissertation
Obtaining a master’s degree is one of the most arduous, yet enriching experiences that one can accomplish. However, it can be difficult to decide on an appropriate master’s degree program, yet alone a master’s dissertation topic to write on. By narrowing down the kind of master’s degree that you want to pursue you stand a much better chance of selecting a topic that suits your needs and is also enjoyable to write.
For those considering master’s degrees in business-related areas, dissertation topics can relate to:
- Business Ethics
- Corporate finance forecasting
- Management Psychology
- The Most effective marketing principles
- The Future of management information science methods
- Applied business statistics
- New accounting principles for a new era of business
As you can see, many of these topics relate to the ever-changing landscape of the business world and master’s dissertation topics related to the business sector should focus on forward-thinking principles.
For those considering master’s degrees in public service areas, topics can relate to:
- Effective public management principles
- The most effective tax laws for local and state governments
- Surveying citizens for input on federal health care reforms
- Public personnel recruitment methods: Attracting the best and brightest to public service
- Studying the political theories of Hobbes and Locke in a modern context
Those considering political or public service master’s degrees have a bit of flexibility. These master’s dissertations can involve topics that are more theoretically-based as well as those that relate to real-world application of public policies and laws.
To change the pace for a moment, considering the kinds of topics that science-related master’s degree programs offer is very exciting. These topics include:
- Designing sustainable equipment for the workplace
- Incorporating sustainable energy widespread
- What are the effects of processed Trans fats on the human body over time?
- Can a diet that is free of carbohydrates lead to sustained weight loss?
- The feasibility of establishing a permanent settlement on a distant planet
- The multiple uses of lava-charred rocks, post-volcanic eruption
- The dwindling supply of fossil fuels and what this means for future generations
The variety that the sciences offer ensures that those seeking graduate degrees in this area will find a plethora of master’s dissertation topics to write about.
Finally, the fine arts and humanities offer a number of topics to keep every graduate scholar busy:
- Reexamining Shakespeare’s MacBeth hundreds of years later
- The lasting effects of Jim Crow Laws in the US South
- A very different interpretation of Beethoven’s Fidelio
- A new and original musical composition
- Similarities between 19th-century French Literature and 18th century Russian authors
The topics included here are a very small portion of the master’s dissertation topics to cover. The flexibility that such an undertaking involves ensures that there is something for everyone to write about!